Tuesday, September 05, 2006

S@# with an ex..............

Gosh this must be crazy.....how do you feel about having s@# with an ex.
Ok ...admit it...i did it....
This must be crazy....
Already had this break up over a week ago ... yet i still c him everyday...
He'll find reasons to c me... and me just being ok all the time...
Am i being too flexible here...
Gosh ... i guess being in n out of love for soooooooooooo many times has made me
a person without a "heart".
Is it? its like things that r not supposed to happen did happened.
Maybe that's what happened when u were with someone for such a long time.
Seeing each other has become a routine that you can never quit.
Is it too late to quit now? Its like addiction to cigarettes , favourite food and.....
When will this finally be over.....
At the moment i just gotta go with the flow... n just c what's gonna happen...
To be back together...........

On the other hand i've been making myself bz with a lot of frens.
I've been meeting eddie on weekly basis. Meeting sha who is currently having her
bf visiting from NYC..... wow that's kewl...n hot...

Oh yeah talking about work.... i flew with two gorgeous crew yrsterday... Naomi n Elsie...they were very nice n yes they r fun to be with. Just imagine doing TWU n KBR flights that took more than 8 hrs. phew.....n i'll be doing the same sectors again tomorrow. They were both hard working which was very very good...
Wish i had that same set of crew everyday...or at least close to that.

Hello! to those who think that preety people r lazy.
Going through this hard times( is it...)i've always encountered people that lifted me up and raised my spirit high. People that touches me....( no that fun kay ...)
not to mention people who inspires me....
Ok that's all about me me me....
whatever you do have fun n take thing as they come....

love Posh xxx

No comments: