Wednesday, July 04, 2007

here goes......

what have i been up 2........nothing.....
hahaha lebih kurang lah...met this guy by the name vell, teka .....he's
31...my age same zodiac ... same ...........semua sama....
he definetly likes me...dah main pun...mcm dulu dulu...sex first...
but i've told him we're just fuckers not lovers... hopefully he understood...
He's a sagi...so i know how to handle....nak loving....no way....
gosh...kekadang tu sunyi gak...but

more interested in rhe coming spice reunion rather than lovey dovey stuff...
oh yess about that guy...hmmmmm chinese lah....usual me ...typical me....
cute......yess harap sangat dapat tgk concert kat sydney with my fellow spice but
agree withs ejatt......no more glittery hairdo huh !.........miss those days.....

i'm back to the old me...my wish......yess i do miss jeff, he call me n text me still...
being together again....not............but never....i guess sometimes u just can't run
away frm a particular person....u can never quit or totally ignore it.....

kerja....god.... 120 hrs a month...flt time alone tak termasuk working hrs tau.....
gila....but ok lah.....till next weekend frens ..... more melac...... updates k.....
love , peace.....

rain xxx ....posh is back.........

No comments: