Thursday, November 29, 2007

Let's do this .....

i woke up this morning n felt that i've finally look like someone whom is big 31 yrs old.....
hmmm.....things haven't been quite easy in the country lately..In BKI it's still peacefull.
I have read lots and lots of blogs and newspaper articles about my country current situation...
The Malays are fighting among each other, the indians are protesting on the streets......indonesian bloggers wrote so much negative things about my country...not to forget about The Gay sites forum even talk abt it....what has happened? where was the country that i was so proud of the people.....We yess we, hated each other and n the eighbouring countries condemming us........what happened to all of the classic gay man ? when its all about sex n dicks and all....now we are so interested about politics...what's next? the chinese will protest too!
I guess that's what happened to a country that has developed so much....maybe ...i don't know....
why do we have to fight.....since we are all not happy why don't we just declare a war and kill everyone that we don't like....the survivors get to do what they want......not a good ending isn't it.........
I'm very much like my parents n grandparents....they tought me to be thankfull and not to complaint so much...maybe a typical Malays....but what is typical to the malays?
Sometimes i feel like leaving the country and living abroad....
but then again, i love this country but what can a small people like me can do.....?
I'm truly happy and i don't bother so much about whose getting rich and all......
Why are the neighbouring countries hated us too?
time will tell...i guess.....
I just hope that it won't destroy this country....
Seems that everybody is greedy to make a fortune here....who is genuine anymore?

No comments: