Saturday, May 23, 2009

back from Perth ....





ok.... i know that my life has always been about travelling. Hey, what can i say..that's part of my job. My job is my life. It all happened accidentally, i mean this trip to Perth. Someone taken medical leave last minute, i leave nearby the airport, hence the best person to be called up for replacement. I was all tired that day when they called me around 0840pm. Only one thing motivated me to, a flight with my fellow colleague Laila and an escape from Kuala Lumpur heat. Mind you, it was 34 degrees in KUL. Perth was so fine with temperature around 10 degrees. So what a perfect trip it was. I did managed to do a bit of shopping but minus that LV..... uwaaaa...i wanna cry because i didn't buy that LV bag and the key chain. What stopped me was my logical thinking. Now i'm not happy and kept thinking about it. So i'm gonna get it on my next trip to Aussie land..... ok enough about shopping... i gotta go back to work....

P/S;- was very upset with Sean this morning 'cause he used my car last nite and came back late this morning.... and i was late at work....

No comments: