Sunday, June 21, 2009

if only.....

ok here we go again...it's mid year now...have you all achieved your dreams? mine ...yess...not all... the one that i haven't achieved is .... to get a bf....why ? 'cause i don't even bother to date or have time to go out for one... hmmm that's a fact !!!! can't help it.... my work is like my bf my bff and all.... if you guys get what i mean... time is bad noe... economic wise but i'm such a lucky person.... being able to have a good job, a career that is... i can't have it all... am busy with my working life all the time hence my private life is on fire... meaning that i 'm not seeing anyone at all... kind a desperate here... serious... wish there's more than 24 hours per day ... that will never happened...rite???? i've got 2 trips planned next month... a family trip to Bandung over in Indonesia and another trip is to Bali.... my Bali trip is actually a meeting!!!! hahha so there you go.... i'm kind a tired at times as i keep going on and on and on ....

No comments: