Saturday, March 13, 2010

and i say ....


ok..finally i wanna say something about my status... so i'm answering almost all of your questions...

am i single?
yes, ' cause i'm not REALLY attached with anyone...

am i seeing someone?
yes, a few of them....

why?
'cause i haven't get what i want, which is "the can't live without kind of love"...

who are they?
3 of them actually...

names ?
can't tell...my best friends know who they are..

are you still staying with one of them?
yes....

who do you love most?
the one that is not staying with me and very much makes me smile every time...

so you see to explain is really difficult... i do hope that i have answered some of your questions. Yes, i will settle down when i have the not so complicated kind of relationship. I'm happy for now.... very very happy... it's not easy being me though people see me as a non committed guy. I have a big heart for LOVE but i'm just being careful with it ... and i know that i'm not getting any younger ....

As Micheal Bubble' said, haven't met you yet !!!




No comments: