Wednesday, August 11, 2010

again ...






a very last minute trip to Perth last week had somehow turned into a rehab. A two days away from the office was so relaxing. No e-mails, no calls hence no problem .....

It was cold and windy ... no shopping this time around as I have just got back from Bangkok at the end of last month. All i did was parading /cat walking with my new clothes that i bought in Bangkok and drink coffee and lots of walk around the city.

I have a month or so before heading back to the sky ... so at the moment i'm putting a lot of effort to finish up many many things, the crew appraisals, projects and bla bla bla ......

F called me earlier to say hello and reminded me that tomorrow will be our first day of 'Ramadhan' .

His call made me realized how much i miss him ... definitely be heading back to Penang at the end of the month for his birthday ...







No comments: