Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007........



its goodbye to 2007...year of a rehab......
what a great yr.....
here's a recap of what was behind me this yr.....

career
a new start...based in BKI hub.....started fresh ..everything...new place, new town, new environment...it was a smooth sailing for me in 2007....
looking fwd towards 2008...my plans to go back to KUL and to fly wide bodied aircraft, flying to Europe and all......

love
the department that i've always failed in...been in BKI for a yr...nothing has changed...i'm still missing my ex..jeff dearly...i can't never forget him and in fact was very much in contacts with him....it also made me realize that though i may be far frm him but nothing has changed...it actually made me thinking more of him.....i've tried to date and all but seems not to find any luck......i can never be successful in love department....my last visit to KUL after a yr ended up with arguments with him...it was not an easy situation for him...so i've made up my mind to go back to KUL and get him back...in 2008...so that's my aim next yr....yr 2007 , i've met few interesting people but nothing actually worked.......this is the longest i've been single....not and easy thing but i thought i did it well.....so good luck to me !!!

spice
had another excellent yr with fellow spices.....full of memories that i could never forget....
we had another reunion this yr in conjunction with the original Spice reunion..hahaha
so posh, baby, scary and sporty had parties in KUL and reminisced the past....had a great laugh and celebrated our 10th yr friendship.....so it's true..."f comes and go..friendship never ends"...
as the spice saying.....looking fwd for Spice concert in HKG next yr......can't wait.....

blogging
been very active this yr..especially wheni got my new lappy...
sadly one of my fave blogs is saying goodbye..... http://moodyfruit.joafruit.com/ i'm gonna miss the couple...timmy and moody.....i hope that my other fave blog http://www.tiggahtigz.blogspot.com/ will remain active...tiggs and pooh ... another fave couple of mine...they are my reason to believe that one day i can be like them too....
so goodbye moody......gonna miss u .... so pls have a last look at his blog and leave ur last notes....
"nothing goes on forever" says mel C in one of the old Spice girls interview....
as for me i'll continue to write .... this is like my soul searching in finding answers to life.....
i promise that its gonna be a big yr for "hujanitu" in 2008.....

so goodbye 2007 and hello 2008 !!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 uols....

posh
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words re. my blog!

I was sad to see it go, but all good things must come to an end!

Love,

Moody