Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gay flight attendant wins survivor....he's only 22

Todd Herzog, a longtime fan of "Survivor," won the CBS reality show's $1 million prize after 39 days of lying and scheming.
"I wasn't the strongest. I wasn't the smartest," Herzog said during the finale. "But I was definitely the most strategic."
The 22-year-old flight attendant from Pleasant Grove, Utah, bested his "Survivor: China" allies Courtney Yates, a 26-year-old waitress from New York, and Amanda Kimmel, a 23-year-old hiking guide and former Montana beauty queen from Los Angeles.
Herzog, who's openly gay, won the 15th edition of "Survivor" with four votes against Yates' two and Kimmel's one. He's the youngest winner in the show's history."I knew that the second that I got out there that, no matter what it took, I would do everything that I possibly could to be sitting right here," Herzog said after the votes were revealedOpenly gay flight attendant wins 'Survivor'
frm:- source.com
posh xxx

No comments: