Saturday, March 01, 2008

elections time....


The more i tried to avoid the upcoming elections; the more i got into it.....simple, mum not coming to my house this March 8th ( elections day if u have forgotten), a friend is afraid that no one will come to her wedding ( elections day again unless if u r stayin at mount Kinabalu) and another friend running away to some other country due to.......( u shld know by now)....elections...

I've been goin' out with a lot of frens lately but all of our conversation would ended up on elections.....errrrr yeah... again... I've always been asked; " which side r u in ?....my answer would be " undi adalah rahsia" and just like Dato Siti Nurhaliza "biarlah rahsia" ( does she vote anyway?? as i've read a blogger article on Dato Siti whom registered as voter but never vote) whatever !!! now back to my story..... My actual answer is very much similar with Marina Mahathir. She wrote tis on her blog, " For one thing, I'm not even an UMNO member, never have been, never will be. And in case anyone gets too excited, I have no interest in joining any other political party either. I just have this thing against political parties; they all have a tendency to be a bit like organised religions where dissent is not tolerated and dissenters condemned to hell.So I don't represent anyone except myself "..... and that is my answer to u lots as well...just go to her blog and read more.....

My mum off course will always support U.M.N.O. as she said that it's her way of sayin' thank you....she was born in 1940's and uols shld know how was her life back then...wars and all.... i totally agree with her but for our generation we seek for more, another meaning of independence and a totally different fights.....

Just exercise ur rights the right way......


Posh for PEACE.....
Fan of DR M ...
xxx




No comments: