Friday, March 14, 2008

it's raining on me .....



i'm like feeling under the weather right now.....as a matter of fact it has been for the past three days..... it's all no good for me especially with my bz schedule this week..... no u guys it's all work kayy not the other kind a bzness.... what i need now is a B12 shot...just like the one that Justin had.... the minus for point for me ...there's no Madonna around and i'm a no no Justin....
In case if u lots don't know what's a B12..it's a shot to make u feel better... no no no nothing to do with crack..... "crack is whack".....( no Whitney or Britney here) By now u all must have heard or watched that Madonna our Queen has been inducted into Rock n Roll hall of fame...for her 25 yrs of contribution in music..... where u guys might get the idea of that B12 shot.....
it's like i'm feeling all down and there's no bf arnd to cuddle and all.....so feeling really really bad right now .... flu and all.... my everly bz schedule has taken a toll on me....so yesss u may send me all the fresh flowers in the world to make me feel better....would u ???
definetly........ not !!!!!!!!!!!!! so how u guys been doin' ?? as i've seen some of ur blogs are without new entries..... no name mentioned kayyy....
so me signing off now....and yess gonna drink plenty of water and take the much needed sleep....

posh
plus the flu....

No comments: