Friday, April 25, 2008

bye bye ..for now....

well...this is obviously not a cockpit rite???

well this is....a B737 cockpit.....


an A320 cockpit....

this is the "joy stick" (not other kind of joy stick kay !!!) that Sean was talking about... this gets you to fly the plane....

Sean has been asking me to upload some pics of an a/craft cockpit...finally did it.....on the other hand....i should be flying back to KUL by today but still ... i have to do another flight....so i'm off to KUL tomorrow morning....UOLS should know by now that i'm all about work..work..and more work....there goes my holz...hope i'll be having a great time in KUL....i won't be updating my blog for the next few days as i don't plan to bring my lappie to holz...but expect great stories from my vacation kay !!!

No comments: