Friday, April 18, 2008

Madonna...hard candy


this is my review for M's new album.....

well ...when i heard that M is working with Timbaland, Justin and Pharell...we all kept thinking that it's gonna be hard-core r&b and hip-hop influenced album..... guess what ?? we are totally wrong...it's an album with a dash of hip-hop, a bit elctro pop and a lot of Madonna's sounds that we are familiar of..... it's a new disco i say.... M stays true to herself.... and we all will definetly be happy when the album when comes out ....April 29th people....

My fave track .....off course 4 mins..... any Madonna fan would love it...

Miles away... the guitar will definetly reminding us of "don't tell me"... well in a whole new way....fan around the globe has predicted that this song is gonna be an ace...well it does!!! my fave...
give it to me...is catchy and a true pop song with a different twist.....and it will be M's next single.....
she's not me .....definetly has influenced from her last disco album "confession"

the beat goes on...well sadly it doesn't sounds like the version that leaked on the internet.....it's a whole lot better....
overall....hardy candy.....i don't hate it !!! at all.....

To all the disco diva.... UOLS need not worry cause' she still doing her boogie woogie.... she's not like others... she is Madonna that we all know....different producers and songwriters but definetly M..... yeah ... UOLS want the link to listen to the preview .... it's here.....enjoy....!!!!

updates....21st april'08.... madonna's songs form hard candy updated on my player...pay attention to, "miles away", "incredible" and "give it to me"..... overall like i said it's worth waiting and don't forget to go to i-tunes to download kay!!!

posh XXX love M...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.