Saturday, July 19, 2008

the day i .....


After years of waiting….I’ve finally……watched SEX AND THE CITY!!!! THE MOVIE that is…..after numerous visits to local DVD shop, I’ve finally got the copy….
Some of you might be questioning, why DVD…???? SATC on DVD so soon????
Well…the fact that on this side of the world…..the movie comes late…’cause of censorship and all.....the pain of waiting as I may describe it as removal of a tumor….yeah…that bad … and the verdict is brilliant…simply brilliant…..

There are a few moment in this movie in which I can never forget….
The part where Charlotte said “NO” to Big….imagine that sweet Charlotte being angry…..
The part where Samantha decided to leave Smith as she wanted her life back….accepting whom she really is…..well she did put on some weight while having a relationship ….that is so so me…when I was with my X..Jeff…I’ve denied whom I really was…..and those kilos that I’ve putted on…..I’ve finally loose all the kilos after my relationship with Jeff ended…. I was on a good term with my X just like her …and Samantha got herself a puppy and I’ve just got a cat…Dodi……I’m so so so Sam Jones……I LOVE HER….character off course….and yess that hot neighbour of Samantha’s…..yummy….

And who could ever forgot the part where Big proposed to Carrie with a pair of Manalos…..and those wedding dresses…Vera Wang and all……brilliant…..

And she’s on Vogue……

Which off course all and all…I miss all of my dear friends…can’t wait for my Melbourne trip…..in October…I’m counting the days u guys!!!

I may not be watching it they way I’ve planned but…I did it…on my own….

To be précised, laying naked on my bed …watch it on my lappy….
My house here in KUL is still not furnished yet UOLS….

To those of u whom have yet to watch it…I say give it a go….
For the fans….find your moment in there….perhaps a little reference to your future self….

POSH….sounds like a sequel…..

No comments: