Saturday, July 12, 2008

like do i care?????


They say jealousy can kill at times but I say the hell with it. It has been more than two months now since I was promoted to this new post. Yesterday I got this sms from one of this senior leading crew; “I know all about you when you first started to fly”. I was like; “what the f**k”, if you know all about me it was all good. For u lots out there….who off course may not know me personally…. For the past five years I was with the company, there were many occasions where I had to work on my off days, sacrificed my annual leave, had very, very minimum amount of medical leave and without forgetting the fact that I even sacrificed my relationship. I don’t usually pay attention to what people say but this time it really gets to my nerves. Well the main reason for this particular leading crew not happy was the fact that she failed her safety check onboard which off course was done by the safety department and not me….all I did was, photocopied the e-mail and kept it in the crew personal file. My only reply was “noted and printed”, and she was not happy it…..like duh !!!!!
All I could say was, she wants my job. If she wanted it so much, why she never applied for it? ....maybe she had too many safety exams failure to even be considered for the post…..Well people and their jealousy…what can I do? My message to her is this, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY IT’S NOT GONNA MAKE ME GIVING UP, I’M HERE AND I’M GONNA STAY…and THAT’S ALL.
Do we Malays ever change?

Posh
Whatever!!!!!

1 comment:

sky dancer said...

Ayoh.. Sayang.. Don't so emo can or not?

Let it be la.. Bitch was obviously just trying to get her power back by trying to intimidate you.

You know better ;)