Saturday, September 20, 2008

i should be so lucky....


ok first thing first...they'll be a sequel to Sex and The City movie...yay!!!

love it....this has been confirmed by the director Micheal Patrick King, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim ..... wow wow wow....can't wait again....this is more than a blessing to me...up to that extend y'all....


ohhh yess...my X been calling me lately ...chatting and all.... we are still good as friends...

hey !!! he's still the same Jeff minus the BF tittle...

and yess sometimes we are more than just X's...

whatever will be ..will be...


Work...hmmm...do i have to mention...not !!!


ohhh...yess...months ahead are gonna be fun, bz and all.... a trip to MELB by October, a real honeymoon with Sean by December.... it's all happening now... can't wait...


I' wondering what UOLS are doin'? bz as i am ... hey!!! leave feedback sometimes kay...


OK, i gotta go...shower and tidy up my room little bit... UOLS know why???

even if it is midnite



1 comment:

JettMcQ said...

Oh My My... Great to hear ur having a ball....neway..I've packed and ready to go....will see you at LCCT VVVVIP room..lol