Thursday, September 11, 2008

today in history...

this is not my bed...it's belong to none other than Samantha Jones lol!!!


it's 0300 hrs now....

I'm making a big step in my life...my first ever....and it's like losing a virginity.....

hahaha sort of... i'm officially staying together witn my partner....

i've been in and out of relationship.....for many, many great times....this is the first time ever that
i've finally decided to stay and share my life with someone....

lots of adjustment to be done....

can i do it? OMG i've done it!!!

BIG step for me....

BTW he's slepping now.....

3 comments:

Witchy Cat said...

whoa...thats a big step n u made it right.just dont be afraid if u r failed! Life is about risk, u r a dice, sometimes u r lucky sometimes u r not!

Rain said...

yepp agree...witchy cat...wish me luck though...hehehe

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

motiff gambar katil? hehehehe

seswatuh!

btw gorgeous.. i'm happy to see that you finally found someone