Tuesday, December 30, 2008

another year another chapter...same old me....

hmmm...MELB yet again....

sunnies and a T......

How Santa works....

me...Jett...on the street....

Christmas tree...errrr...hangin !!!
things will never be the same !!!

ok ...am finally back from MEL and OOL again....tired....!!!
seems like everyone been writing about things they have done and accomplished this year.

As you lots know, me and Sean is ovaaahhh!!! so it's mejah!!!!!!!
so i'm gonna show you lots all the happy pics when we were together...
I had another fight again with him lasy nite... i said things like; " just get out of my face".
The fact that i don't see him that much lately; makes me goes a bit nuts...
I was bz with office work and flying.... he was bz with games, games and games...
I missed all the times when we were together...

Not too long ago, i had came to a term with myself; I will be successfull in my career but a total failure in love department....it was not about people i've dated...it was all me...my fault.... So there you go, another year another broken heart.....


And yess, my recent Melb trip was short and fun...
met Jett...did a bit of shopping and shoes haunting...just like the days when we were young..in KL.... not that we are freakin old now.... i have some pics that i wanted to share with you lots...

Lookin back at 2008...it was all crazy ... was like forever at work.... working 24/7 back to back....being with great frens and family ....and many more.....
so much to tell but so little space.....to write off course...

what will it be in 2009... hmmm whatever will be ...will be....
it will be all about my not so new post and my never ending search of real LOVE....
will i ever get one????

posh
xxx
where is mr right? i'm tired of mr right now!!!!


2 comments:

PrettySweetBoy said...

Rain ,Happy New Year to you! Thanks so much for all the work you put in your blog and the inside views of your life!
All the best! Cheers, LOLA

Rain said...

haha....anytime...my pleasure to share...Happy New Year !!!