Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas tree on a budget !!!

the fact that i don't have any plans for Christmas this year, makes me wonder???

last year i had dinner with mum in one of the restaurant in Kota Kinabalu... i don't know why but i'll always remember Kota Kinabalu when it comes to Christmas.... maybe the fact that a lot more people celebrate Christmas over there...

hmmm about this year I'm planning to cook and hopefully be calling some friends to come over for Christmas dinner...
ohhh mum is with me so that'll be great as i will have an assistant chef..hehehe
ohh Sean is here too.. should i get him a present as i'm so called not with him anymore...???
but hey we still sleep on the same bed...so i'll see how....

Razak on the other hand been asking me to go to Bali somewhere on 21st this month and my cousin been asking me as well to bring mum and aunt to Cameron highlands....
i might be going both...
and yess i can't wait for this year bonus as i'm planning to get myself a new plasma TV... yess i don't actually have a TV.... so as to complete my house with more stuff from IKEA... the furniture ..all done just some minor stuff to buy here n there...

life....my life is full of ups and a bit only downside this year...otherwise i'm happy but i still wanna fly back....wouldn't it be nice to spend Christmas overseas this year...ahhhhhh

back to the subject of being attached... i have a live in partner but not really my BF not even BFF.... i'm still having that heart problem...guess i can only love myself..... though i'm not really with Sean but it's good to have him around, to chat, argue and i he gives good comments every time i cooked. hahahha so there you...go.....

until then have a great Christmas everyone...

p/s :- i hate meeting this coming Thursday....

2 comments:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

u and sean broke up? what's the news? what happened? any press conference?

Rain said...

no press conference lah ... cannot lah.. i don't get what i want and he felt bad for not able to commit the same way like i did ... hahaha ... i will only only settle down once i got a guy who will commit 100% and totally in to me... it's all about me .... by the way i've started dating again... hehehe