Wednesday, December 02, 2009

is there a love life at 30?

what KL needs is this, an open concert arena between malls...

city of life and it is ...

another usual scene in BKK...

my only regret, couldn't get a ticket for the SUJU concert...super junior lah !!! ...

I've just returned from the city of life which was Bangkok. It was supposed to be soul searching trip yet I've failed again. I was there all alone by myself. To search me again, to search for what i wanna do in life....

Bangkok as always, is an amazing city. During the trip I've managed to catch up with some old friends and met some new ones as well. Something was not right, i ended my trip earlier and headed back to KL. I have another week to go before heading back to the office.

One thing that i have in my mind is, for how long do i wanna be single. I've been single for more than 3 years. This has been the longest that I've stayed single. Will a person in the 30's find a love. Being in a typical gay surroundings, seems like impossible to find love if you don't have the body to die for or super duper rich. I'm just an average guy, with an average looks and a career.

Seems like nobody wanted an average gay, you ought to be trendy and super fit to have one bf. Is this is true? or has my expectations gone high as i grow older? Have i been very choosy in finding partner? Is it because of my two break-ups resulted me being more careful when choosing partner or lover or whatever you guys call it....

I have this question, will i ended up alone and being one of those pathetic old gay man? i surely do hope NOT!!!

As for now, I'll do my best to look for that special someone. Will i ever get one? Is there anyone out there who are still looking for real unconditional love?

Too many questions I've asked in which i don't have the answers for and neither you guys have the answer for it. Is this another break down? hope not, been through it and it was all in the past.

posh; guess that time will tell...



3 comments:

imahlenggok said...

thanks rain..
"it's rainy outside there, would you like to join us?<--inilah ayat bila jumpa mat salleh kat tepi jalan!

hahaha..

BTW, really appreciate it. Even though I donno u and u donno me, but our virtual friendship never ends.

Rain said...

thanks, i like the ayat when jumpa mat salleh kat tepi jalan but too bad i'm not into mat salleh lah .... asian only hahaha

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

rain: u know who u are.. you should know who you want as well... high expectations tuh.. hmmm susah sikit laa nak mendapat.. knowing the fact that adik2 or abang2 or kakak2 asian nih... kekwat sikit.. nak nak if they have the body to die for or muka boleh carik makanla...

hmm on the other thning... what happen between u n sean? u both look so comfy together.. and why cant u continue it with him?