Sunday, April 18, 2010

ever after ....




since i got back from BKK, was feeling all down and depress again .. so what's the best way to move on ... get busy with work ... yep that's the way its gotta be ... i'm so not in the mood for anything .. thinking of going to the office in a while though i'm supposed to be still on leave but what the hell ... so many things to settle down plus all the work that i've gotta prepared for before starting my office madness marathon ...

on the other note, BITTEN is coming alive ... so many details gotta go through ... done with the concept and designs that i want, just the business dealing part, so much work but gotta be fun ... gonna start this at a very small scale ... 'cause i'm new hence not having any experience in the fashion industry ...

all by myself, am gonna go through this shit though it's again and again ... but hey that' s life for me ... it's hard but there's no way to stop ... and this time i'm not gonna run somewhere else and starting everything new... as i said, some people just stuck with you for the rest of your life... in my case it's Jeff. I can't run from him and neither can he ... we are just gonna stuck with each other yet won't be able to be together ,we know that it wouldn't be working ...

as i'm trying to comfort myself going through this difficult moment both at work and personal life, i shall not fail at it .. i hope this is just another phase of my life that i have no choice but to go through with it ....

hey take a look at my BKK picture kay ...





No comments: