Wednesday, April 14, 2010

still.....

who would have thought that after all these years... it still hurts ....

here i am in bkk ... thinking of having fun and put my head together before going back to the office... now that is all gone....

my ex is here with me at the same hotel and he's with someone..

so called his house mate for the past 3 years which is off course i've found it from his so called house mate ...

him having a house mate and only two of them stayed together ... hmmm big, huge question ...

i thought that my heart has gone buffed and stronger over the years ...

it failed me.... big time

i keep asking myself ... is that his house mate or what ... i've asked him and being a typical him... he didn't give an answer..

he was the reason why i almost cancel this trip ....

it still hurts ...

why do i feel this way ... i can't be me ...

maybe will cut this trip shorter ....

doesn't he knows that i'm hurt...

so not me .... i'm down... yet again and again ...

No comments: