Sunday, December 05, 2010

that 34 !!!






finally got a bit of time to chill .. this weekend has been nothing but relaxation ... got back from Jeddah again and celebrated my 34th B'day with my best friends... ohhh did i mentioned that they took me for a dinner ... nice one... i truly enjoyed the dinner and the laughter .. a small but meaningful way to celebrate my day ... ohhh and i've bought this little something something for myself courtesy of GUCCI.. not that they gave it to me for free but hey i've decided to reward myself ..

on another note i'm kind a scared of my age ... how long can i keep my youthful looks ..
age is surely catching up on me ... i need more and more sleep to recover from my hectic schedule ... kind a crazy at times but hey that's life and i've just got to live with it ....
it's coming to the end of the year and i'm hoping to have a good X-mas ...another Gucci perhaps ...

what do i want for next year ... a simple and more meaningful life ... i gave up on trying to have a steady boyfriend instead i shall continue having an open relationship ... the one that i'm in at the moment ... hmmm ... not quite sure if i should call it a relationship ... hehehe ... anyhow i'm happy 'cause i've decided to be happy ...

hoping for more Bangkok trip... try to be nice to all of my Xs ... and try to loose more weight ...
posh gotta be fab rite ?

for you guys i've got a few photos that am gonna share with u guys ... just to keep you lots entertained rather than reading about my not so entertaining life ...

am done with the cleaning up in my room and now am gonna clean my lap top ... rearrange some files and put everything in place...

OK people , i gotta go ... have a great life will ya !!!



No comments: