Thursday, December 30, 2010

until when ?

i'm fucking tired right now and almost going crazy .... my last 3 days were crazy .. i don't even think that crazy is right ... maybe turbulence ... maybe .. yeah so so right ... i had never experienced what i had gone through for the last 3 days ... like NEVER in my flying career ... shit happens and it hit me this time .. FUCK !!! am considering another option at the moment ... can't even think.. system down .. brain damaged ... heart ..... never mind about heart ... i don't have any ...

forget about what i've been through.. let's talk about something better and more positive ( trying to be Big O here - Oprah that is) am going BKK for one night only trip ... just to celebrate my new year with my X ... duh !!! 'cause no one else ask me ... then off to HND - Haneda ... as in Tokyo, Japan .. get it ? working trip ... duh again !!! what positive ? nothing positive here as i am having another meltdown moment ... or days ... will my 2012 be like this ?

Oh ok ... SPICE dinner with the boys was awesome and FABS !!! after many great years of being friends ... we are still the same ... except that everyone is getting fat ... !!! haha time to hit the gym guys ... photos ? welll have to wait for the guys to update their FB ... then i shall put some here kay ...

OK .. i'm signing off for now, gonna off my hp and the hell with the world ..I 'M TIRED !!!!! fuck you, you and you !!!!

no no no ... not u readers .... just an anger management ...


No comments: