Tuesday, March 04, 2014

i'm angry and sad ....

I'm angry 'cause you've decided to cut all connections with me ... suddenly you are not answering my call nor my message ... this happened out of sudden ... I have no idea why ?!!
I'm angry for all the things that you did to me ... the lies, the cheat and all of the empty promises ...
One day you will know what is it like being hurt again and again ...
you've said that that when it happens, you will have to accept the karma but do you have any idea how much is the pain ??!! try it once ... I urge you ... to try it ... feel it ...

I'm sad 'cause after all that we went through, you have decided that things should go this way ...
I guess that you are just another asshole ... whom look nice and pleasant on the outside but cruel inside .... you are just a bad person with an ugly heart ...

Damn you and that guy ... two years meant nothing to you ...

I wish you nothing ....

Nothing at all ....


 

No comments: