Tuesday, February 18, 2014

lost at times .... just lost ...

    The last photo together ...

i really don't know what to do with myself ...
the more i try to avoid him the more i miss him ...
been more than 03 months now ...
deep inside me still hoping that someday we'll be back together ... sooner ...
this could be a true LOVE ...
am basically moved on with my life but the heart department still hasn't ...
missing him day and night though I've finally have the guts to call him and talk ...
he was quiet ... probably feelings the same too ....
probably ... I'm not quite sure if i should go and find him ...
maybe by talking face to face would settle things or issues between us ...
maybe if he sees me in person he would change his mind ...
maybe ... i don't wanna continue being like this ...
sad ... feeling alone and wanting him soooooo bad ...
i just done know what to do ... been praying, though god hasn't answer my prayer ...
if only i know what to do with this feelings, what actions to take to win him bad ..
I'm just so confused ... i just don't know ... don't know when will this ends ...
so many questions ... wish i know the answers ..
i might ended up being crazy or ... getting lost in this ..
i don't know where to hide ... where to go .. what to do ...
i want you !!!
i miss us ...
i'm sorry ...
let's start it all over again ...
 

No comments: