Tuesday, March 07, 2017

#time #story #new beginning

goodness ... been a while since i posted something here ... way too long
i've been updating my life story through instagram, so if you are still reading my blog u can go to @azharrashid

well, i've left my job at AirAsia back in Sept 2015. Looking back, never have i thought that i would leave my job... but life has a different story for me ... a new direction ...

being able to open my business, was a real challenge for me ... never have i thought that i'll be having my own company ... the only struggle that i have is not being busy anymore ... company is running well and i'm hoping that i'll be able to launch my company by this year ...

another struggle that i have is to forget about my old job, there have been a couple of occasion where i felt that i wanna go back to my old job...

road ahead is tough and very challenging as i'm no longer in my comfort zone ... but being me, am gonna be all brave and keep on fighting ... i may not be having all the material that i used to have but its ok ... time will come when everything is back to my so called normal ...

on another note, having a partner in life that understand you and would move mountains to make you happy is definitely a plus point ... never have i thought that i would met him and having a real relationship ... after that very bad episode of my life ...

i dont forgive and i will never forget ... thats just me ...

glad i resigned at the top ... a position many would envy ... and dream of having that post ...

i need to learn to let go and truly embracing the life that i'm in ...

sometimes i wonder what is in store for me ....

would live be good again ...

being able to travel and eat and enjoy life to the fullest ...

again time will tell ... this is another episode of my life ...


No comments: