Sunday, July 16, 2017

#breakup again #repeated story

well... again i have to go through another break up ...
A person whom i thought and said that he would love me for life ...always ...
he was perfect in every way and very concern about me ...

he afraid of me cheating him and afraid that i might leave him but instead he did it ...
though he didn't admit it but evidence clearly shown that ....

my breakup this time was exactly the same as my previous break up .... same situation, same story and so sudden .... no feelings anymore he said ...

and at the moment i'm going through the exact same sadness ...
i hope i have strength to move forward ... i must ... for my own sake ...

i'm gonna miss a lot of things about him; his kindness, charm, caring and all ...

All of our trips together to Batu, Malang which was our favourite places to go whenever we could ....
But what can i do, people change and he did changed ... to be what he claimed he wanted to be ...

he's looking for happiness and i hope he finds it ....

thank you and good bye my love for i still have hope of you coming back and this is temporary ...
otherwise ... in the future i hope that i could still see you ... perhaps when we are old ....

hoping .............

No comments: