Friday, September 01, 2017

days ahead .....

bracing myself to go through day after day was indeed tough
without you that would always called me
doing it alone is too tough and heartbreaking
but what can i do ...

though i'm now back to flying
and restarting all over again
starting from beginning
though i was happy and grateful with all the supports that i have received from friends
still i'm missing you

there's a part that cannot be fixed
cannot be changed or mended
that part that is not only broken but gone

my life is all plain
no colours no rainbow
it's just and empty blank space
not even grey

how i wish i would know where this journey ends
where this leads to
what is the ending

i wonder how you are doing
do you feel or going through the same
perhaps it was easy for you
perhaps you have someone new
how i wish i knew it all

now that you've blocked me from every corner
making me feel like a stranger
an alien perhaps
sent to outer space

like all the things we had weren't meaningful to you
at all
like i never existed in your life

keep giving myself false hope
that the future will be ours
that we will be happy once again

or perhaps i'll find someone new
someone better
someone that meant something in my life
someone that care
someone not like you
unlikely to be you

been almost 02 months now
tell me how to move on from this




No comments: