Sunday, October 07, 2007

and then my life continues......

A picture to distract my boring article; victoria in new black dress worth $100 00 by Cavali.

My life this year has been great.what i've had for the past yrs are all behind me now. October that is now, raya is coming and then a couple of months later new year. I can't help but thinking what next year hold for me.I am not asking for much but all i want is just happiness.I came to a term where being single is ok and being lonely is just a feeling that can be a set aside. Financially, i'm very good this year and i've accomplished a lot. From new lap top to bags and wathces. I sometimes wonder how long can these things make me happy. Its all can be material and does a material girl happy? Its like a same question that you ask yourself, how much is too much? When will we stop questioning and predicting.

Last nite i had another blast, party that is. Earlier plan was to go to Shenny for a few shots of drinks with irna and Eva but it turned out that they had to cancelled it due to early morning flights.Iunderstood that ver well.The long flights and early morning routine.I ended up in Q bar alone, vell and eddie joined me later. Shah came in a bit later. Thanked him for turning up last minute, i had a drinking partner. I had too much shots of tequila and he had too many long island. We ended up being the two bitches , kissing and molesting people around the bar. Case of the Hilton's or Lohan's i guess. i manged to get a grip of myself before going back while shah was totally drunk and fell on the floor a couple of times. We had real fun. Eddie ended up liking shah very much but knowing shah, he won't easily fall in for a gut especially young boys. Attention readers; me and shah are very much the Sex and The City while eddie is still a teltubby. Got it people? Vell on the other hand actted like he didn't care that shah was a looker when vell actually was hoping to go home with him. My, my vell. No luck for him i guess.

Back to me, i ended up kissing and talking to everyone. I hope i didn't look like britney when drunk. I still wanna go to that place for more shots of tequila in the near future.

Overall it was a very fun yet very sexual nite.Oooh yess didn't i mentioned that i cruised with someone bf when i was in the rest room. The old Rain is back huh? I promised to be myself and being true to myself for many great yrs to come.

To shah we are BFF...best friend fucks.....
Love rain XXX

No comments: