Wednesday, October 17, 2007

what if.........?

Eddie n sha at mamak restaurant in Jitra
It's raining outside n feelin kind a alone...not lonely.......the whole area blackout again....feels like writing somethin' about my raya trip to penang. Not gonna write so much on it as eddie has written an entry about it..all i can say is that....i've managed to do what i wanted to do for my raya. Glad that i've visited my fren in alor star, glad that i've paid my water bills......hehehe...glad that i spent enuff time with my family....very happy but kind of afraid on how long will this happiness lasts.....

me n my cousin sis......look chubby from this angle rite...whatever!....hahahaha
the glam me gettin' ready for penang day out with sis n eddie
strafucks.....oooppppsss starbucks....at Gurney plaza.....didn't manage to go to Queensbay mall this time....hehehehe maybe next trip ok eddie.......

a nite view frm Gurney plaza ...the famous Gurney drive....jett next time i'll take u there k.......

No comments: