Tuesday, October 09, 2007

shall i call it my life in the sky

if i ought to write a book shall i call it my life in the sky....sounds familiar.....that movie starring gwaneth...still no clue.....time for you to googledoo.....what a view isn't it?

a wing view of a brand new a320 one day old AHC of AirAsia.....notice that the sky is blue...and majestic...isn't it amazing?


another mesmerizing view from my flying office that is 33000 feet above sea level...wow ! and how many people can say that huh?

got called up today...its my off day yet i was requested to bring back the spanking new AHC from KUL to BKI....i couldn't say no.....
noticed that i was relaxed.....that's because i was paxing people.....not working......notice the view frm the window...its so blue....what a beautiful sky and the pics are all by MY SE Z610i ...... another amazing view frm the window.......wow............wee........ahhhhhh.......
am not a bad photographer after all................................ i love my job...i love my job......

No comments: