Sunday, January 06, 2008

and i'm gonna miss them.......


do you guys remember....when i wrote the entry "goodbye 2007".... on my blogging section, i wrote about other blogs and how i'm gonna miss moody's blog and the couple....we'll he did leave his comment on my blog; read it below.....


Hi there,Thanks for the kind words re. my blog!I was sad to see it go, but all good things must come to an end!Love,Moody


i was thinking to ask him to write on my blog whenever he's free...what do you all think?? should i give him an invitation....?? so that we all still can read a little bit of something from him....from time to time....hmmmmm but he has made up his mind ....i'm gonna miss his writing.....but as he and nelly furtado and chris martin said "all good things must come to an end"
do e-mail him ..... moody_on_joa(at)hotmail(dot)com ......

and don't forget to read tiggah's blog kay..... http://tiggahtigz.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

tiggahtigz said...

I'll miss them too :(