Sunday, January 20, 2008

everytime


i'm like full of emo these few days.....argghhhh all things......its like life here is so great yet i want a greater want...guess that being human doesn't stop us wanting more n more, like a never ending fulfillment......

i got an e -mail frm my superior here asking me to rethink again and not to go so soon....i've been in BKI for abt a yr now....hmmmmm..she's so nice to me here....how could i ???

it's like i love this place but i need to fulfill my ambition of travelling arnd the world......
i need to go to far more ... i wanna see it all while i'm still young...sort of...i'm 32 now....not that young anymore......

KUL is calling me yet BKI has given me so much for my inner soul.....i remember when the day 1st day i came here .... broken hearted and all and my mind was all over the place....leaving KUL at that time was a great thing to do.....

if KUL is bad , why do i want something that is bad......things like bf for example...we keep wanting that bad bf ? keep wanting that expansive gadget? why do we love bad things when we know that it's all bad....???

jett leaving KUL...today..didn't manage to say goodbye..work and all...it's hard to juggle life with frens and family frm here....

all i can do is hoping for the best since i've made up my mind...it's the hardest decision i've ever made......

when the time comes...i will say goodbye to all frens here....what a yr 2007 was....now i'm ready and stronger to bounce back...all the rehab that i've done here will be put to good use.....

it's my another 2nd chance to life....

"never give up on the good time"....spice girls



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe... its allrite Rain.. we've spent enough time together..but when is ever enough anyway!...

I had a great time back home...with the spicers! missing u guys already lorr...

Its really still up to u where u want to be...for me...u belong where u want to be...:) have a good time to think and decide..either way...we will always be here for u...

HUGsss..