Thursday, January 17, 2008

greetings....

gosh...my mind rite now is running a full scan on everything....it's like a never ending stop thinking machine.....so many things that requires me to make decisions....u all know how much i hate making decisions.....hate , hate it.....urggghhhh...
on the personal level..i'm close to make my decision to move back to KUL....almost but... another 25% still asking me to consider....kind a afraid that i'm not able to cope up with KUl anymore....this mainly due to my social life in BKI is killing me......single after a yr staying here. Plus...no great parties or hot ONS that i used to......gosh, this is really killing me......
if there's another meaning greater than desperate....duh !!!
so i say better go back to KUL......
i'm willing to start everything over again...hmmmmm???

Now that i have three blogs up and running, i seriously need to recruit some writers....that are good on gossips and writings....i'm not worried abt hujanitu as it has strong fanbase but the other 2 blogs.....starspotz is picking up with readers n starspotzmalaysia has been launched today yet i noticed there are so many other great blogs that i'm competing with......locally off course.....moreover writing gossips on malaysian artists ....can they handle hard cold comments??? tak pasal2 kena sue ??? hujanitu is here to stay as it is my dosage of reality and my so called never ending questions on life. besides where else can i updates my frens with things that i'm going through....so we shall see what's going to happen withe these 2 blogs....esp the malysian version of starspotz...

so to u writers out there ... feel free to send me sample of ur writings or blog address ....i need to see how interesting is your writings......

ok ...i'm signing off now for another boring n dull day in KK....
muaks!!!

posh
himself....

No comments: