Saturday, February 02, 2008

could this be ......???

i do have a lot of things to write....especially during my recent trip to Penang.....but i wanted to let you guys know that i'm seeing someone now...after i've made my dicision to move back to KUL...why is it everytime when i 've decided to move ...i'll meet someone new ??? ....he's 24 y.o. boy name Jann ..... i know the age gap again .... hmmm but as always he never thought that i'm going to be 32 y.o. .... i kind a like him but u know .... he's a boy ... another boy in my life ..... hmmmm i want a man in my life but then again i'm desperate ... i've moved frm so "sex and the city" to "desperate housewife" ..... i met him in the most akward situation ... an orgy party which i've organised .... right after my return frm Penang .... weird ehhh ... just an orgy of six people ..... 5 cute guys ...which includes me ... and 1 so so guy ... pity that " so so guy" seemed like nobody wanted to do anything with him hahahaha .....i'll put my toy boy pic as soon as i get a nice one .... the question now is should i stay and take a chance on love??? take a chance on finding happiness ???

posh
confused .....

1 comment:

JettMcQ said...

Hmm... dont get confused. Thinking too much wont help either tho.. haha... just let it flow... :)

If ur happy in KK...why dont u stay. Like I said...Wherever u are..u can make it a happy place if u want it to be!...

Oh.. better get back to work then. Ciao