Thursday, February 21, 2008

just zap that X ....


Below was a conversation between big and carrie.....(SATC) fans would remember......

This has made me concluded that an X should be zapped away.....what's ur vote ??have u voted??

I've made my decision...perhaps it's better to end a relationship the hardest way ...ever....!!!

so they don't come back to you....even as friends....


“Carrie: You do this every time! Every time! What? Do you have some sort of radar? Carrie might be happy, it's time to sweep in and shit all over it?


Big: What? No, no, I came here to tell you something. I made a mistake. You and I.


Carrie: You and I nothing You can't do this to me again! You can not jerk me around!


Big: Carrie, listen to me. It is different this time.


Carrie: Oh, it's never different! It's six years of never being different! This is it! I am done! Don't call me ever again! Forget you know my number! In fact, forget you know my name! And you can drive up this street all you want... because I don't live here any more”


-Carrie Bradshaw


Posh

always have problem with the X's


No comments: