Sunday, February 03, 2008

penang n all

AK 5852 ....PEN to BKI with colleague adeline .........


starbucks at sunway carnival seberang jaya, penang .....


my cousin sis' .. took me out for a drink .....


at chilli's penang ............ i'm like wearing glasses all the time now ....i think i should be nominated for the glasses wearer of the yr award ..... but that's in U.K. .......

ok...here's the trip to penang ...went back there 'cause my grandma passed away .... so i took the chance to relax n unwind a bit ... had two nite out with my cousin sis' ..... we went shoping and all...the much deserved rest that i needed ..... too much shopping actually ................i was all five days trip back home .... love goin' back to penang these days .... more relax .....'cause it's combination of city and greens ..... love my hometown.... it's way better now... wonder if i will settled there one day .........when i'm a lot more older ..... my golden yrs that is ....i'm back in BKI now...work and all .... will have 2 trips to KUL this month ....training and all .... hahaha ... missing KUL too ..... at the moment i'm still questioning the rationale of me movin' back to KUL .... should i ??? anyway i've decided to leave it to the management... they want me to be here or there ??? still waiting for that answer ....

posh ... moving from confused to confucious ...!!!

No comments: