Friday, February 15, 2008

greetings from posh.....

hey...back in BKI again.....had a blast with many things to write.......from my class that is.....had a 100% score for starts...it's just a dangerous good subject...hahaha yet i'm scared of the coming safety class.....and first aid too......the best part. I stayed at this hotel call Empress hotel....mmm well it's somewhere in Nilai....well the best part is there are so many crew at staying at the hotel from Indonesia, Thai and even Philipinnes....pay attention to the Indonesia crew, one particular crew reall caught my attention.....well let just put it this way, we have promised to accompany each other during my return on the 23rd this month...he's gonna be there 'till march as he is a new crew and still doing basic class...good thing on me.......ohhh gosh i'm in love again...can't wait.....so so me isn't it????
That's not all, i met another cute crew on board Ak 5108.....yeah he's malay and "g"...what a surplus for me....and yess i do have story to tell on that and with pleanty of pics too.......

No comments: