Tuesday, May 27, 2008

and they say





a visit to LSG...


well....new job new house....not so new KUL.....back in the city and my life is up side down....my new house still not done yet.....no tv...no...mattress.....it's no to everything...today should be my shopping day....need to get all things done so that i can concentrate on my work.....
ahhhhh....so many things happened .... from my on job training and all .....we went to various department in AK....the best part was our visit to sky chef LSG...hmmm...food and all....fun...
and yess....all the pics for you to enjoy ( sorry UOLS ..just pics not food kay!!! )
so basically it's all about work....the best thing that i could do for me....
ohhh yess congrats jett for the PR status...how nice...yay!!!
bye uols...

posh
xxx
maybe BZ but will alwyas keep u posted....

2 comments:

JettMcQ said...

thanks mama Rain...:) my day was filled with smile and sunshine...
hehe...where u finally ended up living? make sure u have spare bedroom occay!!!!mwahhh

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

lorrr... tito tak da tilam how laa?? matilaa sakit badan katanyer....