Monday, May 19, 2008

been a while....

a little trip to putrajaya....


my cousin sister, sent me my chevy from Penang


a walk at Alamanda shopping mall...


newly crowned SFAs with their FAEs....

all round up....
I'm still on my OJT..on job training....until next week....a lot of observation....
at the same time looking for my new house....can't wait for my furniture shopping...
IKEA i miss u...can...that's all i can afford for now.....and yess plasma TV...a must in every G house....
looking for just a small apartment...just like the one i had before in BKI.....hahaha ...this time i'm gonna be staying somewhere near the airport...easy to go to work ehhh???
all exciting all new new things coming......but i'm still single...bit of promo ehhh??? so UOLS please send me the application.....
bye for now...

posh
bz as ever....!!!

2 comments:

JettMcQ said...

rain... dah pindah KL ke?? awat lama tak online?? let me know where u ended up at!..manhanttan or paris? ...or Queens...hmm.. jangan Jenny from the Bronx dah le...

anyway.. gud luckk!! Mwah Mwah

JettMcQ said...

sorry.. its MANHATTAN!...btw...aku tengok SATC Movie jumaat depan.. dah book ticket..GOLD CLASS lagik taw!!! hehehe...Champagne & SATC!

Mwah Mwah!