Thursday, May 01, 2008

happy.....???






aida, rain and nadia









me and nadia









me and aida









rain and fuenah








rain and adrianna




i think i'm one of the few people in this world who don't know how to enjoy success..... ( just madonna u think?) well....first..i got the job...yay!! the yikes!! part is...can i do it?? well!! can i handle new stuff and new environment??? so many many questions......
well i did called few frens...just to tell them that i've gotten it....jett called frm MELB just to congrats me..... My frens have been very very supportive .... they encouraged and put some logical thinking in my nerves.....( i'm sure by today crew's papparazzi would spread the news)the post..as they say ...come with a tittle....most hated ...most avoided person... !!!!can i handle that ??? i surely hope so.....
some calebrates me and very very few people will started to think....how do they gonna commit saucide???? now that i've been crowned "Queen of Asia" ( gosh...i'm so dreamy..and self pro-claimed again !!! OMG!!!) yikes!!!!
Well...as UOLS know i'm in the middle of a week leave and i didn't get the chance to go anywhere...so i went to club last nite....had three shots of.....(UOLS know what my fave drink rite??)party a bit with my frens but left early as someone...yess one of my scandal waited for me at the hotel.......yay!!! i was romantic and all and being my typical self...i quickly snapped out of my love nest this morning....
hey!!! rain gotta be rain.... i like the new me which was off course my old teenage self.... hey i reinvented some of my tricks...off course.....i don't need love...not now....never.....i want that mini cooper .... not another bf with a lot of problems and demands !!!Bye for now u lots.....have a good weekend.....any yess "happy labour day"....if u ever have one job.......not that job...kay.....yeah whatever.....

posh:- did i tell you that i'll be back to KL soon for good!!!!!( Carey didn't leave NYC for long rite??? she came back after that short stay in Paris.... )

No comments: