Saturday, May 31, 2008

this is craaazzzyyyyy!!!!!




working in office...hmmmm

ok for starts...i can wear different clothes everyday.... fashion and all...great!!!not so good ...longer working hours and deadlines....
i've finally got a house...big one with 4 rooms...huge...for me that is...

my Chevy is back with me....social status UOLS....though it's just a Chevy....

I miss flying....love the craziness up there...

Well..... begining next week, i'll start my check flight...

rumour has it that i'll be flying as an operating crew at least once a month...

so that better be good.....

As promised...out my craziness i will try to write as much as i could.....

yeah life without men is doing good....for now....

i've been receiving messages on G4m non-stop...wow...i'm 18 again ...hehehe

The not so good part is ...i'm becoming close with my X ( OULS know whom rite???)

He's been smsing me and calling me like everytime......i don't know why???

I'll try not to fall in again......or perhaps it's just that we are really good as friends.....



p/s:- I love my single life




Posh xxx

confused and crazy


2 comments:

JettMcQ said...

CONGRATS on your new life...hehe:) sooo jealous laa...nice house...4 bedder is huge...who is living with u?

Rain said...

alone.....waaaaa!!!!